The SEMA WTC Hall of Fame was founded to honor and recognize those outstanding individuals in the wheel and tire industry whose creativity, dignity, integrity, industriousness and accomplishments on a national basis have enhanced the status of the industry while significantly contributing to its growth, progress, and professionalism.
- Candidate's contributions, in accordance with the purpose stated above, must extend beyond the local level to the national level.
- The candidate is, or has been, involved in the industry for a minimum of 10 years and/or has made a significant impact that has improved the industry as a whole.
- The candidate has made significant contributions toward enhancing technology, professionalism, dignity and the general stature of the industry.
- The candidate has acted in the industry with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Membership in and a contribution to SEMA and WTC should be primary considerations for nomination and selection as an award recipient. However, at its discretion, the Awards Sub-committee may select an individual who is not a current SEMA and/or WTC member.