The PRO Manufacturer of the Year has been established to honor an outstanding manufacturer in the restyling industry whose creativity, dignity, integrity, industriousness and accomplishments have enhanced the stature and growth of the industry within the aftermarket community.
- Manufacturer's performance has made a significant impact on the national level, in accordance with the purpose above.
- The manufacturer is currently in the industry and has been involved in the industry for a minimum of 10 years.
- The manufacturer has acted in the industry with a high degree of integrity and professionalism and has contributed to the general stature of the industry.
- The candidate has demonstrated knowledge of product lines and, where applicable, has demonstrated technical proficiency and/or pursued new marketing and sales strategies.
- The manufacturer follows the PRO Code of Ethics.
- The manufacturer has participated in the industry and continues to provide new products with cutting edge technology, and has a field sales force to work with all restylers on new marketing and sales strategies.
- Membership in and a contribution to SEMA and PRO should be primary considerations for nomination and selection as an award recipient. However, at its discretion, the Awards Sub-committee may select an individual who is not a current SEMA and/or PRO member