The ARMO Person of the Year award is presented to an individual (not a company) who has made an exceptional contribution or impression on the restoration industry during the past year.
- Individual must be an owner or employee of a member company in good standing with the Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Must have made a substantial contribution to the restoration industry within the past year
- Must have an ongoing record of service and support to the restoration industry
- Must be a member of both SEMA and ARMO in good standing
- Can be from any membership category